[TYPO3] sr_email_subscribe Danish translation...

Andrew Plank plankmeister_NO at SPAM_hotmail.com
Mon Aug 18 14:03:23 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

> This one is no longer in use. TYPO3 extensions are now on forge.typo3.org.

I just spent ages navigating the site and found a few older versions of
sr_email_subscribe's pi1/locallang.xml file... But I couldn't actually
download them from that site! I had to go back to the "old" site to
download them...

Also... the comment for a recent version of said file is: "remove
translations which are on the TYPO3 Translation Server now." but I can't
find ANY translations of sr_email_subscribe on the translation server...
Unless I'm missing something?

Either way, thank god it was on the version history! Saved me a couple
days translation work! Though I do have to say, from my short foray into
obtaining translated locallang files, it's not very accessible *at
all*... Unless I'm missing something pretty obvious!

//Plankmeister