[TYPO3] Show TemplaVoila fields in the page module

Martin Seebach mail at martinseebach.dk
Thu Aug 14 22:03:22 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've setup a website with TemplaVoila, and the page has a bunch of data
elements that are not holders for content elements (i.e. "columns"), and
as such are shown under "Edit page properties" - "Extended" - "Content".

I'd like to show these (basically the content of the "content" section")
right on the page module, since they are the majority of content for my
frontpage template.

How do I do this? I seem to remember that I've done this once (for a
former employers client, so I can't exactly call him up and ask ;) ).

Thanks,

Martin