[TYPO3] Generating a directmail with personal links

Thijs Hakkenberg thijs at hakkenberg.com
Thu Aug 14 18:05:11 CEST 2008

Dear list,

I want to mail a group with a specific question from within a typo3 site.
The logical choice is directmail to personalize the content, but I also
want to give them the posibility to react on a question:
for example: yes, I'll participate or no, I won't participate.

What is the easiest way to achieve this? Use direct mail to send them an
url with their username and password included? Or is there a more
elaborate way of achieving this?

Regards,

Thijs H