[TYPO3] Problems with sorting section elements

lee perry leeperry at slack.de
Thu Aug 14 11:40:46 CEST 2008

Heya,

I'm using TYPO3 4.2.1 and TemplaVoila 1.3.7 (same behaviour with
TemplaVoila 1.3.6).

When I create a section in a FCE I cannot use the order functions faultless.

The ordering by Drag'n Drop works faultily. I can drag an item (section)
but the positioning to drop doesn't work correctly - The other items
doesn't move when I'm over them with the dragged item. But they are
moving when I move the dragged item beneath, much of beneath the section
list, but sometimes the place on the page is not enough to get every
position.

So, somebody can follow me and reproduce this behaviour?

And more important: somebody can help me?

Thanx and greetings,
Lee