[TYPO3] Another way to show element(s) on every page

Rudy Gnodde rgn at windinternet.nl
Thu Aug 14 10:37:27 CEST 2008

Hello Justin,

Justin wrote:
> If I want to place an element that must be shown on every page I use
> this option (as example):
>
> temp.branche  = RECORDS
> temp.branche  {
> tables = tt_content
> source = 26
> }
>
> "26" links to an element that I made on a page (as holder for the element)
>
> But is it possible to link to an specific column of a PID ?
>
> Now I cant just place a new element below the "26" because I have to
> change this (for example):
>
> temp.branche  = RECORDS
> temp.branche  {
> tables = tt_content
> source = 26, 27
> }
>
> Is there another way?

Yes, there is. You can use the following TypoScript code to display all
content elements from a certain pid:

temp.branche = CONTENT
temp.branche {
   table = tt_content
   select.pidInList = 47
   select.orderBy = sorting
}

I use it with a few more options, so I haven't tested this exact code,
but it should work. You can use select.where to specify it more.

Regards,

Rudy Gnodde
WIND Internet
http://www.windinternet.nl