[TYPO3] Where is a good place to host a typo3 site? (USA)

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Tue Aug 12 16:09:39 CEST 2008

I know of two US hosts that understand TYPO3. One is Vine Hosting (www.vinehosting.com
). They are connected with Web Empowered Church (WEC) which does a
significant amount of TYPO3 extension development. I believe they
(Vine) will also host non-ministry sites.

The host I use is Fishnet. I have hosted sites with them for 12 years
(basically a Jurassic era in internet time). I have hosted TYPO3 sites
with them for close to fours years now. They offer different levels of
hosting (shared, virtual dedicated and physical dedicated). Michael
Brennen (owner of Fishnet) is a member of our Dallas TYPO3 Users Group.

Ron