[TYPO3] TYPO3 RTE and Word

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Tue Aug 12 11:44:31 CEST 2008

Hi,
I'm sure I'm not talking about a problem new to everyone when I mention
that copying text from Word files into the TYPO3 RTE. Now, I've always
reformatted everything manually in the past, copying over only the
actual text but no formatting. This is no problem as long as there
aren't a lot of in line formats like e.g. italic or bold. However, once
the text becomes longer and makes heavy use of thing like this, I don't
really have a good solution any more.

So, the reason I write this email is because I hope to collect some
ideas about how people deal with this problem. If you have a site which
is mainly fed from Word documents, how to you go about getting this
into TYPO3?

Cheers,
Christian