[TYPO3] Basic SEO Features and CoolURI sitemap not working - other options?

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 00:45:50 CEST 2008

Hi Jan.

> I've finaly found some time to dig into it.

Thanks for taking the time.

> CoolUri could fetch the shortcut if empty, but maybe t3lib_pagetree
> should do so.

To be honest I am unsure what you are suggesting.

There are two solutions right?

1. CoolURI could be fixed to fetch the "shortcut" value.

2. t3lib_pagetree could be fixed to fetch the "shortcut" value.

So which option would be best and if it is number two then who do I
contact to suggest this change.

To confuse things even further I deleted the shortcut to see if it would
solve the problem and ad the rootpage to the sitemap. To my surprise the
only change was that the deleted shortcut page didn't show up in the
sitemap, but the rootpage didn't show up either. Only subpages to the
rootpage (domain.com) show up in the sitemap.

This behavior suggest that the problem could be something else.

It is quit important that the mainpage in a site is included in the sitemap.

Anyone has any clever ideas on this one?

Thanks
/Morten