[TYPO3] Fee for GPL and

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Aug 11 11:23:33 CEST 2008

Xavier Perseguers wrote:

Hi Xavier

> Does it mean that I may ask for a fee, and I am encouraged to but once I
> "sold" it, my customer is authorized to give it away?

You can not "sell" it - in terms of licensing, but you can charge for
your development work or for documentation material, the CD you may
deliver your extension on, the traffic cost it takes to download the
extension and so on...

Second: yes, your customer is free to do with it whatever he wants,
print it and hang it on a wall, redistribute it, delete it, what ever...

HTH
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner