[TYPO3] Auxmailer - no newsletters are sent

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Mon Aug 11 09:36:42 CEST 2008

Hi

Yet another problem with auxmailer, I have googled the issue and found
out that im not the only one, but haven't found a solution.

The problem is that when I press the send newsletter button, I dont get
any error messages but the output is:

added 0 messages
Created: 0
send: 0

All the news are removed from the list when you view them using the
newsletter be module

How come no newsletter is created and sent?

I have done all according to the manual, I have a fe user and I have set
up a controller, yet I get this result everytime I try to create the
newsletter

/Brian