[TYPO3] ifEmpty, show default from Constants

Bert Hiddink hiddink at bendoo.com
Mon Aug 11 00:35:26 CEST 2008

Hello Tapio,

Thanks for replying...

Tapio Markula wrote:
> Bert Hiddink kirjoitti:
>> Hello!
>>
>> I have the following TS-snippet:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>>     table = tt_news
>>     join = INNER JOIN tt_news_cat_mm
>>     where = tt_news.pid =
>>     where.stdWrap.wrap = | {GPvar:wecmap_category}
>>     where.insertData = 1
>
> seems that you have mixed sql-related queries and COA
>
> where.stdWrap.wrap is just nonsense - where releates with SQL-queries

I forgot to tell its COA from a plugin (wec_map) so that makes it less
nonsense :) The following worked out for me:

where = {GPvar:wecmap_category  // field:any_field_in_data_array}
where.wrap = tt_news.pid = {$pid_news_redes} and tt_news.uid =
tt_news_cat_mm.uid_local and  tt_news_cat_mm.uid_foreign = |
#where.stdWrap.data = debug:data
where.insertData = 1

Regards,

Bert

--

Vriendelijke groeten / Best regards / Saludos cordiales,

Bert Hiddink

BENDOO e-work solutions
http://www.bendoo.nl
hiddink at bendoo.nl