[TYPO3] Query data string data still available?

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Sat Aug 9 18:53:01 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for the clarification. I really appreciate it and I get what
you are saying.  I attempted to implement this and my results are the
same.

Perhaps I'm still missing something.

For the page that I am calling the PHP scripts from I have the
following (in TScript Setup window):

includeLibs.notification = php/resource_notification.php
page.1000 = USER
page.1000.userFunc = user_resource_notification->notify

My script executes fine which is the good news (the function notify
runs just fine).

However, and perhaps this is where I'm confused, I don't get
$_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] populated.

In my php script that is getting called I attempt to print
$_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] but get no results. (I print_r($_SERVER) just
to be sure).

Should I be looking in TScript for the Query string? Is that by chance
what I'm missing? I'm attempting to log the page id to the database
and so one way or another I need to pass this id along to the script.

Oh, and I get now why I couldn't find the pid in the RealURL tables -
it's not there.

Thanks again for the help and thanks in advance for any additional help.

Doug

On Aug 8, 2008, at 11:57 PM, Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

> Hi!
>
> La Farge Douglas wrote:
>> In my pages I have links of the form:
>> http://[snip]/content/videos/amr/faster-fashion-greater-distances/
>> This URL (Made via RealURL) has no query string.
>>
>> Quoting Dmitry:
>>> It means that you call your script before RealURL processing. You
>>> should call it as a part of PAGE object:
>>>
>>> includeLibs.myscript = fileadmin/user_myscript.php
>>> page.1000 = USER