[TYPO3] Which API call to programatically copy a page?

Mike fromlists at talkingspider.com
Sat Aug 9 01:24:20 CEST 2008

Is there an api call to copy a page?  Without having to manually copy
individual records in the db ( which I'm assuming would be more than
just the page table, because others are relationally connected).

I don't want a reference or "shortcut" or whatever it's called, I just
want to make a copy of a page, and put that copy elsewhere in the page
tree.  With an api call, in a backend module.

I'm not finding this in the api so far, but the auto generated docs
really are HUGE...

v 4.1.2