[TYPO3] Refer to plug-in in plug-in

Pankaj Lele pankaj at lelesys.com
Fri Aug 8 15:40:06 CEST 2008

Hello Christian,

Basically any plugin is a USER object. The simpler way is to call the
$this->cObj->USER() method in your plugin.

E.g. you would like to render a smoothgallery plugin you can do it with
code:

$conf =
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->tmpl->setup['plugin.']['tx_rgsmoothgallery_pi1.'];
//this reads TS setup for the plugin.
$content = $GLOBALS['TSFE']->cObj->USER($conf); //calls plugin to get
the content

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj Lele