[TYPO3] Problem with aux_newsmailer

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Fri Aug 8 13:56:58 CEST 2008

Brian Bendtsen skrev:
> Xavier Perseguers skrev:
>> Hi Brian,
>>
>>> Im trying to run the command php mailer.sh but I get the following
>>> error:
>>>
>>> PHP Notice: Use of undefined PATH_thisScript - assumed 'PATH_thisScript'
>>>
>>> The code:
>>>
>>> define(PATH_thisScript,$typopath.'typo3/typo3');
>>
>> You should single quote the first parameter of the define before being
>> able to use it as a constant without quote.
>>
> thank you
>
> /Brian
Yet another problem

I dont get any error messages but the output is:

added 0 messages
Created: 0
send: 0

but all the news are removed from the list when you view them using the
newsletter be module

How come no newsletter is created and sent?

I have done all according to the manual, I have a fe user and I have set
up a controller, yet I get this result everytime I try to create the
newsletter

/Brian