[TYPO3] cooluri pagenotfound

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Fri Aug 8 09:26:56 CEST 2008

Hi Pankaj,

Have you tried dumping the entire $_SERVER array in your 404handle.php
script? It is very possible the 'REDIRECT_URL' is not being set.

You could alternatively try to use:

<behavior type="page">http://www.mydomain.com/404handle.php</behavior>

Ideally though, you should not be redirecting 'page not found' requests,
you should simply return a 404 error code and display the appropriate
error/help message.

Best regards,

Oliver

--