[TYPO3] Direct Mail Problem

Smiler smile at ixnl.com
Thu Aug 7 08:45:15 CEST 2008

Hi

I have directmail installed, but it is not going as expected.

I created a recipient list (static) using Newsletter Group.

There are approx 55 users in the list, but if I invoke it, what goes out is:

Invoked at 12:15:47 07-08-2008
sys_dmail record 109, 'Newsletter' processed...
Job No: 109 Job begin: Job begin: 07-08-08 12:15:47
Sending 0 mails using records from table tt_address.
Sending 13 mails using records from table fe_users.
Job No: 109 Job end: Job end: 07-08-08 12:15:56
Ending, parsetime: 9568 ms

I tried deleting the recipient list and creating a new one, but the same
thing happens.

I really need help on this, and how to troubleshoot it.

Thanks

Stan