[TYPO3] RealUrl and fileName: Reason: "sitemap.xml" could not be found

Tomi Hrovatin tomi at tri-ex.si
Wed Aug 6 15:23:46 CEST 2008

Anyone? I'm really desperate!
I read all the manuals, wikis, supports, ... nada.
On all other T3 sites fileName directive works perfectly (on the same
server).

I also enabled realUrl debuging and the output when accessing
sitemap.xml is:

realurl	Entering decodeSpURL	class.tx_realurl.php, line 715
realurl	RealURL powered decoding (TM) starting!	class.tx_realurl.php,
line 761

... but this doesn't help me much.

Hint?
T.