[TYPO3] CoolURI multiple sites/domains/langauges

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Tue Aug 5 19:54:50 CEST 2008

Hi Jayson,

As far as I am aware that is not currently possible with CoolURI.

I did ask Jan about this functionality a while back, though I haven't
heard anything about it since.

In the mean time you could modify CoolURI to handle separate
CoolUriConf.xml configuration files based on the requested domain.

Otherwise your could use RealURL as it supports domain specific URL rules.

Best regards,

Oliver

--
Oliver Rowlands