[TYPO3] Basic SEO Features and CoolURI sitemap not working - other options?

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 08:46:54 CEST 2008

Thanks for answering Jan.

> If so, I've tried that out with latest version of seo_basics (0.5.6) and
> it works just fine.

Now it works for me too! How embarrassing I got no clue why I couldn't
get this to work a few days ago. I am so sorry that I have taken your
time. It works just as you describe.

There is one minor issue though.

Shortcut type pages are included in the sitemap rather than the page
they are pointing to.

I have this structure:

Root
|- Shotcut to root
|- Page
|- Page

The rootpage (domain.com) is not included in the sitemap but the
shortcut (domain.com/shortcut.html) is. Shouldn't it be the other way
around?

Again sorry for the trouble.

/Morten