[TYPO3] Propagation of CE

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Mon Aug 4 19:44:07 CEST 2008

Hm, but utilizing this, one still has to create a "placeholder" with the
slide property, that will seek the correct CE upon rendering... Can it
be more transparent? That is if a new blank sub-sub page is created, it
automatically inherits the CE of the parent page?

Thanks!
Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/