[TYPO3] obtain current page-title / -subtitle within TS-section of template record

Jonas Kaiser jk431 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 4 17:12:02 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Hi everybody, my website html-template has a section where I want to display
the current title and/or subtitle of the page the user is currently
browsing. Currently I am just assigning static content to this header
element within my TS-section of the template record, but adjusting this
dynamically shouldn't be too big a problem? For a while I thought about
usind a menu and hiding (through css "hidden"-option) everything apart from
the current page, but that would only give me the navi title, not the page
title (should the entries be different) and seems a bit overdone for a
simple objective ... :-|

Thanks for any help ;-)
kind regards
Jonas

PS: Hope the subject is more informative than the last one ;-)