[TYPO3] TYPO3 Core Engine (TCE) in frontend plugins... is there ANY way?

Marcus Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Fri Aug 1 10:50:08 CEST 2008

ellou' List!

I've just created little FE plugin which manipulates on system
PageTree with basic SQL queries... copy, move, delete, add...

It's working, but is not perfect as far as I don't know the whole
structure of TYPO3 DB... for an example after each 'my' operation
there are lost references... :)

I dont know nothing about BE plugins (yet) but as far as I know there
are some prepared functions and methods...
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.1.0/view/3/3/

Is there ANY way to use them from FE level ? for an example by
calling BE plugin from FE link? (as it is done in Edit Panel) or
maybe some fe_lib which implements these functions?

What is your opiniion?

--
greets,
 Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff