[TYPO3] Re: [TYPO3-shop] tt_products & lightbox (pmkslimbox)

Bert Hiddink hiddink at bendoo.com
Wed Apr 30 22:09:49 CEST 2008

Hello!

In follow-up to my previous message, I got this:

#Add lightbox (pmkslimbox) to tt_products

plugin.tt_products.image {
  imageLinkWrap = 1
  imageLinkWrap {
   enable = 1
   typolink {
    parameter.cObject = IMG_RESOURCE
    parameter.cObject.file.import.data = TSFE:lastImageInfo|origFile
    parameter.cObject.file.maxW = 800
    parameter.cObject.file.maxH = 600
    ATagParams = rel="lightbox"
    ATagParams.override = rel="lightbox[sb{field:uid}]" title="{page:title}"
    ATagParams.override.if.isTrue = 1
    ATagParams.insertData = 1
   }
  }
}

The above works fine: it gives me the product-title (tt_products-table)
in the title-tag. However, if I change this to title="{page:price}" or
other product-field, I do not get anything.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance!

grt,
-brt

--

Vriendelijke groeten / Best regards / Saludos cordiales,

Bert Hiddink

BENDOO e-work solutions
http://www.bendoo.nl
hiddink at bendoo.nl