[TYPO3] disable more options in context menu

Elijah elijah.alcantara at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 17:26:30 CEST 2008

Hi there,

I remember tackling this problem once: check out this extension
extra_page_cm_options , either uninstall it or edit the code (somewhere
in main) ... it's a quick and dirty solution ... I'm curious myself if
there is a better (tsconfig) solution so that be groups will be the only
ones limited.. if anyone knew please post!

Regards,
Elijah
http://pinoguin.com