[TYPO3] make invisible news_calendar and system option tab.

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Wed Apr 30 11:36:08 CEST 2008

There are two news sysfolder. I'd like to set, that if the user add a new tt_news record to one sysfolder, he could see the news_calendar tab, but if hi in the other sysfolder, he couldn't see it.

The system tab can be make invisible. This tab is empty if the user edit, because I don't give permission for the editor BE group to see every items if he create a new record. I don't understand, if a tab is empty why appears? Can I do anything with thag?

Thanks Gabor matyi