[TYPO3] tt_news and wec_knowledgebase: starting point not working

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Wed Apr 30 10:42:47 CEST 2008

Hello,

An addition. I removed both tt_new and the knowledgebase completely,
including the database tables. Then I reinstalled tt_news and added the
plugin on two pages with seperate sysfolders and startingpoints. But
both plugin keep showing eachothers records and categories.

Setting pid_list in the constant editor doesn't help either. (Seperate
for both pages as I use two extension templates at the moment.)

Walrick
webmaster globalhealingcircle.net