[TYPO3] Cooluri htaccess & new links

Elijah elijah.alcantara at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 07:51:28 CEST 2008

Hello,

I just moved from realurl to Cooluri and I noticed that the rest of
my .htaccess entries do not work anymore:

RewriteEngine On
# Rewrite for google sitemap #
RewriteRule ^sitemap\.xml$ /index.php?type=776

# CoolURI or Realurl
RewriteRule ^/(typo3|typo3temp|typo3conf|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|uploads|
showpic\.php)$ - [L]
RewriteRule ^/(typo3|typo3temp|typo3conf|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|uploads|
showpic\.php)/.*$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
RewriteRule .* index.php

When Cooluri is uninstalled, the sitemap.xml entry works again .. why is
that?

I've tried other options though - installed cooluri again and added a
new link in the link manager but the uri that I'm using doesn't work:

URI: @sitemap.xml (I know I should add the domain before the @, but it's
a site with many domains)
Parameters: type=776 (I basically needed it to direct to the google
sitemap page)

There isn't much info on the manual so maybe someone can help out here?

Regards,
Elij
typo3 4.1.6
cooluri 1.0.11