[TYPO3] Missing content in sr_feuser_register

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Tue Apr 29 15:25:52 CEST 2008

Hello Martin,

Yes I set the Starting Point, but it doesn't output the name of the
folder. But considering what you said, I set the "PID title override"
constant in the Constant Editor, which solved the problem.

Btw, do you know how to set the default country in the registration
form? For me it always starts with Germany. I'd rather it started with
the first country in the list (which is from static_info_tables I believe).

Thanks and regards,

Walrick
webmaster globalhealingcircle.net