[TYPO3] Missing content in sr_feuser_register

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Tue Apr 29 14:20:47 CEST 2008

Hello,

Another question:

When using sr_feuser_register there is some text missing in message both
on the cms and in the e-mails it sends.
For example it says:

    [some name] initiated his(her) registration in .

or

    [some name] confirmed his(her) registration with .

I believe their should be something between in/with and ".". Probably
the content of some field, but I can't discover what field. The
locallang file says for example:

    "%3$s confirmed his(her) registration with %1$s."

It's the "%1$s" bit that's missing in the output.

How can I solve this?
Thanks again.

Regards,

Walrick