[TYPO3] Advanced form on my website - how?

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Tue Apr 29 13:26:52 CEST 2008

Hi!

We get lot's of price request about our service. The most of these requests are typically a small description what the customer want . Till this time we ansered to every request, but this task wastes our time.
Therefore we would make a complex application on our website, that we would send to the customer, he could fill it, and we get an e-mail about it. The whole application would take more page, it would be good, if the pages don't forget the contents, if the customer step return f.e from the page 3 to page 2. , and we'd get only one mail if the customers every pages filled out.

My question which extension is do any analog thing?

Thanks Gabor Matyi