[TYPO3] problem simulate static documents with tx_comments and tt_news

Justin jvanoel at live.nl
Tue Apr 29 10:50:12 CEST 2008

Hi,

Iam trying to place the commenting system on a singleview of tt_news, so
visitors  can comment on all news items.

But I have Simulate staic documents on, and my problem is that when iam
trying to post a message on the singleview then iam getting the error : "No
news_id given"

I hope somebody can help!

This is my setup on the singlevieuw:

Singleview ( tt_news )

Commenting system (listing)
Commenting system (post comments)

This are my configuration with simulate static documents:

simulateStaticDocuments = 1
simulateStaticDocuments_noTypeIfNoTitle = 1
simulateStaticDocuments_addTitle = 50
simulateStaticDocuments_pageTitleFirst = 1
#simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc = base64
#simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc = md5
simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc_onlyP =
cHash,L,print,L,fD[_FIELDLIST],fD[disable],fD[usergroup],tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[aC],tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[cmd],tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[rU],tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[sFK],tx_ttnews[backPid],
tx_ttnews[tt_news], tx_ttnews[pS], tx_ttnews[pL], tx_ttnews[arc],
tx_ttnews[cat], tx_ttnews[pointer], tx_ttnews[swords]
#simulateStaticDocuments = PATH_INFO
#absRefPrefix = http:// www.mydomain.com/