[TYPO3] Automating the <base> url tag

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 17:35:23 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 5:17 PM, Elijah <elijah.alcantara at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  > create the baseUrl in page.headerData and you can use HTTP_HOST
>
>  That is exactly what I did before but now the base tag is below the
>  styles css of all other plugins and so my extensions' css doesn't work
>  anymore.
>
>  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
>  href="typo3temp/stylesheet_101302e7e5.css" /> (it looks like the css of
>  many extensions combined)
>  and the base is way below it.
>
>  When I try and use the actual config.baseURL as it should all the css
>  works again, but it won't be as dynamic :(

Well, it occurs to me that if your setup is somehow dynamic, new
domains must be added by invoking some automated process, right? Your
automated process could a) modify a record in the db, OR (simpler)
modify a TS file (for example in the format that my earlier post in
this thread shows) that can then be included into your main TS
template like so:

<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source="FILE:fileadmin/foo/bar/domains.txt">

The only thing that I don't know off the top of my head is whether the
include statement above will work in the Constants field of a
template--but I would expect that it does.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/