[TYPO3] FE User Reg Extension - 2 questions

James Calhoun james.calhoun at secude.com
Mon Apr 28 16:03:38 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I am trying to figure out two things about the FEuser Registration
extentsion:

1. I cant figure out how to modify the "not a member yet. click here to
register" link so that it goes to the registration page. Right now it is

2. About changing the locallang.xml file: I know how to add values to
the TS setup record to override the XML, but I just want to point to a
different file entirely... anyone know the syntax for that?

Ive tried things like:

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1._LOCAL_LANG = @import
url("fileadmin/styles/locallang.xml")

and