[TYPO3] Automating the <base> url tag

Elijah Alcantara elijah.alcantara at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 13:19:12 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have a lib.domain ts that outputs the current domain name, I'd like
to apply this to the baseurl of the site like this:

config.baseURL < lib.domain

But I guess that is not the proper way... I get a "TEXT" value in it instead.

I've then tried adding the <base href="domainname" /> into the
page.headerData , it worked... but party, It seems that some css are
now lost since the base tag is now below the styles css when viewed
from the html source.

Is there a better way of doing this? and am I replicating the baseURL
= 1 security issue?

Elij