[TYPO3] Bug in RTE when using DAM

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sat Apr 26 20:59:01 CEST 2008

Hi,

> BTW, I first created the bug report in the DAM category as it was DAM
> related and then discovered that it was rtehtmlarea related, but I do
> not know how I may change the category of the bug; hence I put my
> patch
> there.

Indeed, you can't change it. Maybe you could write a post to the
"bugs" list and ask for someone to change the category. I don't know
if it will be done. If you have written a mail to Stanislas I suppose
he will do it.

Then again since rtehtmlarea is part of the Core, you can post an RFC
to the Core list.

Cheers

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements