[TYPO3] wec_map not showing up

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 21:00:15 CEST 2008

In article
<mailman.1.1209149019.3467.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>
AndreasBalzer <typo3 at andreas-balzer.de> wrote:
>  Hi,
>  I have a problem with the wec_map extension.
>  The javascript code is written in the source code and the maps are
> showing up in the backend, but not in the frontend.

>  I noticed that T3_onloadWrapper(); throws a "is not defined" error.

>  What to do?

Andreas,

You will be better off to get support on the WEC forums since I check
those more frequently than the list. That said, make sure you don't
have html_cleaning enabled or any extensions installed that modify the
output in the FE. Those mess up the markup from wec_map.

Christoph

--
I'm using an evaluation license of nemo since 318 days.
You should really try it!