[TYPO3] htmlArea TYPO3 4.2.0

lesm nospam at please.com
Thu Apr 24 21:08:46 CEST 2008

Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> - a few spaces between words are dropped sometimes when I saved my text

I noted this bug a couple of times but I thought it was me.
However I got another bug: If after a text block you insert an
horizontal line followed by another text, while typing, the first
character of the new text is displaced to the right of the cursor.  So,
let say, the string Typo3 becomes ypo3T. Besides an additional <br /> is
added after the <hr />. I tested it on IE7 only.