[TYPO3] htmlArea TYPO3 4.2.0

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Apr 24 19:26:51 CEST 2008

Hello,

I installed the latest release of TYPO3 yesterday and tested it a bit
more today. Is it something I missed in a discussion or is there
something to configure instead of simply upgrading a 4.1.6 website
because I find the htmlArea quite buggy:

- a few spaces between words are dropped sometimes when I saved my text

- link to a file (media file) links to http://site-name.tld/name-of-file
without the fileadmin path and so leading to an external link instead of
a file link (I use DAM, perhaps it is a bug?)

- I was creating content in draft workspace and used the "save and add a
new item" icon. Instead of creating the same item I was editing, it
created a standard "text" content. OK, not so bad, but the content got
not referenced in my page. I had to use the "non-used item" tab of the
page to reference it manually.

Has anybody similar problems?

Regards

--