[TYPO3] problem: Simulate static documents with tx-comments and tt_news

Justin jvanoel at live.nl
Thu Apr 24 13:20:39 CEST 2008

Hi,

Iam trying to put the commenting system on a singleview of tt_news, so
visitors  can comment on all news items.

But I have Simulate staic documents on, and my problem is that when iam
trying to post a message on the singleview then iam getting the error : "No
news_id given"

I hope somebody can help!

This is my setup on the singlevieuw:

Singleview ( tt_news )

Commenting system (listing)
Commenting system (post comments)

This are my configuration with simulate static documents:

	simulateStaticDocuments = 1
	simulateStaticDocuments_noTypeIfNoTitle = 1
	simulateStaticDocuments_addTitle = 50
	simulateStaticDocuments_pageTitleFirst = 1
	#simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc = base64
	#simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc = md5
	simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc_onlyP =
cHash,L,print,L,fD[_FIELDLIST],fD[disable],fD[usergroup],tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[aC],tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[cmd],tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[rU],tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[sFK],tx_ttnews[backPid],
tx_ttnews[tt_news], tx_ttnews[pS], tx_ttnews[pL], tx_ttnews[arc],
tx_ttnews[cat], tx_ttnews[pointer], tx_ttnews[swords]
	#simulateStaticDocuments = PATH_INFO
	#absRefPrefix = http:// www.mydomain.com/