[TYPO3] no main content templa voila problem

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Apr 24 08:29:58 CEST 2008

Hi!

Michael Christensen wrote:
> I have a problem with my template, and I can't identify its origin:
>
> I have mapped my page with Templa Voila and everything else than the main
> content works perfectly (although everything else I have mapped is just typo
> script object paths)

You need to fo to Web>Template, "Edit the whole template record" and check that you have included "CSS styled content" to your TS template. If you don't, content will not render.

> I have no clue where the problem comes from, everything is set up as I
> usually do. Can you help me? I'll supply you with necessary information, but
> don't really know where to look, so just ask.

Please, next time as TV-related questions in TV-dedicated list. It is much easier to collect and find questions/answers there :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team