[TYPO3] print the url of the actual page with simulatestatic

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 08:15:43 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 7:51 AM, Xavier Perseguers <typo3 at perseguers.ch> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  > Is this very unelegant?
>  >
>  > SOCIALBM.20 = IMAGE
>  > SOCIALBM.20.file = fileadmin/images/wong_neu.gif
>  > SOCIALBM.20.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.cObject=COA
>  > SOCIALBM.20.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.cObject {
>  >    10=TEXT
>  >    10.value=http:///www.mister-wong.de/index.php?action=addurl&bm_url=
>  >    20=TEXT
>  >    20.data = getIndpEnv:TYPO3_SITE_URL
>  >    30=TEXT
>  >    30.typolink.parameter.field = uid
>  >    30.typolink.returnLast = url
>  > }
>
>  I don't think so. You may wish to store the "mister-wong.de" url into a
>  constant, and the picture name too but its OK.
>
>  But you might be interested in using timtab_sociable if you want to
>  support more social bookmarking engines.

Yep. It's reasonable if you're going to have to replace the base URL
of the resulting link for different sites ( though the image should
have a defined alt attribute :) ). The only deficiency I see is that
the typolink in object 30 won't work with extensions that add GET
parameters to the url (such as tt_news). If you need to do that, have
a look at http://www.typo3apprentice.com/samples/tv-print-link/ (which
shows how to retrieve the whole query string for such pages).

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/