[TYPO3] print the url of the actual page with simulatestatic

micho edo micho2 at gmx.de
Thu Apr 24 02:14:09 CEST 2008

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> Why don't you try to read TSRef and make this link yourself? How would
>> you learn TYPO3 otherwise? You got already recipe for typolink, which
>> you could actually just read in TSRef. Now you need to combine two
>> typolinks. Spend half an hour reading instead of waiting for ready answer!
>
> I have to agree with Dmitry here. I'll give you an additional hint.
>
> Since your link is supposed to be around an image, you should use an
> IMAGE object and not a TEXT object.
>
> Then create a typolink around the image and use the additionalParams to
> add the referece to the current page to your link.
>
> 'nuff said!

Thanks a lot.

I did it like this, and it works - my last problem is:
typolink.returnLast gives me only the link to the page without the
domainname. I hardcoded the domainname, but I want to get it via TS and
can´t find a function for it.

SOCIALBM.60 = IMAGE
SOCIALBM.60.file = fileadmin/images/google.png
SOCIALBM.60.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.cObject=COA
SOCIALBM.60.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.cObject {
   10=TEXT
   10.value=http:///www.mister-wong.de/index.php?action=addurl&bm_url=
   20=TEXT
   20.value=http://www.mydomain.com/