[TYPO3] no main content templa voila problem

Michael Christensen michael.c at lafnet.dk
Wed Apr 23 23:15:05 CEST 2008

Hello!

I have a problem with my template, and I can't identify its origin:

I have mapped my page with Templa Voila and everything else than the main
content works perfectly (although everything else I have mapped is just typo
script object paths)

I have no clue where the problem comes from, everything is set up as I
usually do. Can you help me? I'll supply you with necessary information, but
don't really know where to look, so just ask.

Kind regards and thanks in advance!

Michael