[TYPO3] print the url of the actual page with simulatestatic

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Apr 23 10:29:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Why don't you try to read TSRef and make this link yourself? How would
> you learn TYPO3 otherwise? You got already recipe for typolink, which
> you could actually just read in TSRef. Now you need to combine two
> typolinks. Spend half an hour reading instead of waiting for ready answer!

I have to agree with Dmitry here. I'll give you an additional hint.

Since your link is supposed to be around an image, you should use an
IMAGE object and not a TEXT object.

Then create a typolink around the image and use the additionalParams to
add the referece to the current page to your link.

'nuff said!

--

Francois Suter