[TYPO3] Betr.: Re: Betr.: Re: Betr.: Re: Show loginform when not logged in

Marieke Vandamme marieke.vandamme at tvh.be
Tue Apr 22 12:43:05 CEST 2008

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, but when I look at the TypoScript
Object browser for page.10, I see what's used default (my template) and
not what's used in the else.

But what's the default way to do what I want to do? Redirect to loginpage
from every page, when user isn't logged in...
I don't think my solution is the best.. as it is not working :)
Thx. Marieke.

"Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org>
Verzonden door: typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de
22/04/2008 12:28
Antwoord a.u.b. aan
TYPO3 English <typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>

Aan
typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Cc

Onderwerp
Re: [TYPO3] Betr.: Re: Betr.: Re: Show loginform when not logged in

Marieke Vandamme wrote:
> So, I'm using following code now :
>
> [usergroup=*]
> # Copying the content from TEMPLATE for <body>-section:
> page.10 < temp.mainTemplate
> # Copying the content from TEMPLATE for <head>-section:
> page.headerData.10 < temp.headTemplate
> [else]
> page.10 = CAO
> page.10 < styles.content.loginform
> [global]
>
> But the loginform isn't showing. Isn't "styles.content.loginform" the
way
> to print the default CType Login with TS?
> What I need is a check on all my pages (so I put that in my template) to

> see if my user is logged in.
> If user is not logged in, I want to display the default loginform. Or do
> need to use some redirect thingy ?

I would go to TypoScript Object browser in Web>Template and see what you
get at page.10 and styles.content.loginform.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team