[TYPO3] Betr.: Re: Betr.: Re: Show loginform when not logged in

Marieke Vandamme marieke.vandamme at tvh.be
Tue Apr 22 12:07:11 CEST 2008

So, I'm using following code now :

[usergroup=*]
# Copying the content from TEMPLATE for <body>-section:
page.10 < temp.mainTemplate
# Copying the content from TEMPLATE for <head>-section:
page.headerData.10 < temp.headTemplate
[else]
page.10 = CAO
page.10 < styles.content.loginform
[global]

But the loginform isn't showing. Isn't "styles.content.loginform" the way
to print the default CType Login with TS?
What I need is a check on all my pages (so I put that in my template) to
see if my user is logged in.
If user is not logged in, I want to display the default loginform. Or do I
need to use some redirect thingy ?
Marieke.

"Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org>
Verzonden door: typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de
22/04/2008 11:57
Antwoord a.u.b. aan
TYPO3 English <typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>

Aan
typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Cc

Onderwerp
Re: [TYPO3] Betr.: Re:  Show loginform when not logged in

Marieke Vandamme wrote:
> Thanks for the answer, but when I use :
>
> [usergroup=*]
>  page.10 < temp.mainTemplate
>  page.headerData.10 < temp.headTemplate
> [else]
>  page.10 = TEXT
>  page.10.value = Hello?
> [usergroup]

This last [usergroup] should be [global] instead. At the moment you
forever stay in [else] section if user is not logged in. So if user is
logged in the rest of TS will not be processed at all.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team