[TYPO3] Betr.: Re: Show loginform when not logged in

Tommi Rintala tommi.rintala at lhmhakkuri.com
Tue Apr 22 11:56:14 CEST 2008

I don't know if I'm answering to your question, but I'll explain how I
did things (a bit) like this. My goal was to add some content to certain
pages,

[globalVar= GP:id=16]
lib.stuff = COA
lib.stuff.10 = IMAGE

later in the setup I had the template code:

[global]
lib.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
lib.mainTemplate {
  template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
  subparts.submenu < lib.stuff
}

Which meant that only in my page with id 16, the div -tag of my template
was filled with stuff what was initialized earlier.

Not very elegant, but it works.

yours,

tommi