[TYPO3] Show loginform when not logged in

Tommi Rintala tommi.rintala at lhmhakkuri.com
Tue Apr 22 11:39:06 CEST 2008

I believe, according the TSref that 'else' is not a valid section. Or at
least it does not correspond to previous usergroup (sections are not
equivalent to if/else -structures)

Perhaps you should give a 'global' section with defaults and add
'usergroup=1,2,...' for those in question.

Or I might also be misguided.

yours,

Tommi