[TYPO3] Another TypoScript problem/question

Stephen Bungert s.bungert at metrinomics.de
Tue Apr 22 10:55:04 CEST 2008

Yes, but it needs to like like the back button menu item (that I have
succeed in creating), and the menu on the home page. They are all made with
a gmenu, so I need to make this a gmenu item too. I'm not actually using it
a gmenu, just to indicate the page you are on, it reuqires no link. Is it
possible to make a gif builder object with the same setup as the menu, and
make the text the same as the current page title?